The Range Tipi
RANGE TIPI IS SHOWN WITH AN “A” FRAME
Or cowboy tipi, as some call it, is one of the easiest types of tents to use. The Range Tipi may be set up with a center pole, an external two pole set, or one can throw a rope over a limb and stake it out. It includes a single door flap secured with an L-shaped #10 zipper, guy ropes, stakes, and a tent bag. The tent is made out of 12 oz. army duck canvas or 12 oz. army duck marine treated canvas. The floor is a tuff 10oz polyester fiber reinforced vinyl, that is waterproof.
The frame is not included with the tent price.
|12 OZ ARMY DUCK||12 OZ ARMY DUCK MARINE FIRE TREATED|
|9′ X 9′ NO FLOOR WITH SOD CLOTH||$347.00||$450.00|
|9′ X 9′ WITH FLOOR||$450.00||$550.00|
- The sod cloth – is a 10″ 10oz durable vinyl fabric sewn to the bottom edge of the tent to lay down on the ground and put dirt on to seal the bottom of the tent.
- The floor is made out of 10 oz durable vinyl.
RANGE TIPI “A” FRAME KIT
FULL “A” FRAME FOR RANGE TIPI
SINGLE UPRIGHT POLE FOR RANGE TIPI
- RT “A” Frame Kit- includes “A” angle and 6 sleeves #28533 $82.50
- RT “A” Full Frame- includes “A”angle, 6 connector sleeves, pipe #28532 $150.00
- RT Single Upright Pole- Includes 4 sleeves, and a foot pc #28530 $60.00
- RT Angle- Angle only #28532A $37.50
- tent weighs approx. 30 lbs